As it’s a summer time, you must be afraid of the rising temperature, Am I right?
At the same time, you must be afraid of your hair fall too! I must be right again. But this time following me in daily activities can definitely make a difference. So be with me, so as to curb hair fall in summer. Generally during this season hair goes dull, dry, and damaged. Here we have a few tips for your care.
Summer makes harmful sun rays to fall at your hair, so you must cover your head of before. Put on that hat or cover your hair with a cotton scarf and protect it from the harmful radiations of the Sun.
Living in the hottest region make us take a head bath daily. In such condition try to restrain yourself, or else you must stand responsible for escaping all the essential natural oils from your scalp. In this case, take a bath for alternate days.
Mostly women go tying their hair strangles tightly, this makes your scalp sweaty and prevents them from escaping. This results in the loss of hair from roots. Instead, loosen your hair to get a free inflow of air.
Apple cider vinegar
Well, in this case, I can’t get deep into a topic because apple cider vinegar owns a bunch of advantages, so I will make it short. Using apple cider vinegar for hair transforms your hair from dry, brittle, dull to shiny, glossy, and healthy. So try using apple cider vinegar as a conditioner after the shower. Here mix some apple cider vinegar with water and pour it on your hair after every wash.
Ayurveda resembles India’s ancient literature. Use ingredients enriched with vitamin c like Indian gooseberry. Make a paste of Indian gooseberry powder and water and apply it on your scalp. Rest it for 40 minutes and then rinse it with water. This treatment is excellent for all your hair problems like Dandruff, hair fall, split ends and weak roots. At the same time try taking foods enriched with vitamin C.
Diet is one of the most important factors, we all forget about. I'm not going miss it anyway. Eat healthy food to be healthy, fill your plate with foods enriched with vitamins, minerals, and calcium. Which stand responsible for strengthening your hair. Eating fried, exhausted and junk food makes your hair getting escaped from all required essentials. So try to eat healthy food like eggs, milk, green leafy vegetables.
In mechanical industries water has been used as a coolant, it works same for humans too.
Yes, water plays a great role in controlling human body’s temperature, due to the rising temperatures our body reach temperatures beyond the normal. This might result in dehydrating your body. So try to drink at least 4 liters of water every day. This retains your scalp with moisture, and enough strength to protect themselves.
Not only in winters. We must remain moisturized in summer too.
Massaging your hair with oils help in restoring the moisture level and bring back the strength and nourishment your hair needs. You can make choice of your oil from a wide variety of jojoba, coconut, sesame, olive, almond, and others.
Take some neem leaves
1. Add some neem leaves to a boiling water
2. Heat the water till the half gets evaporated and half gets infused with neem leaves
3. Now let this infused water cool down
4. Now rinse your hair with this mixture after the head bath. Again don’t rinse with normal water to get rid of infused neem water.
Take some Gooseberries and lemons
1. Extract the juice from gooseberries by grinding them
2. Now add an equal amount of lemon juice into it.
3. Wash your hair with warm water and let them dry
4. Now apply the mixture to your hair. Let that mixture to dry on your hair
5. Now rinse your hair with cold water
Take some yogurt, lemon and honey
1. Beat the yogurt to have a smooth consistency
2. Now add 4-5 tablespoons of honey (add according to requirement)
3. Then add lemon juice to the above mixture. Now give it a good mix
4. Apply this mixture to hair. Then let this mixture to dry on hair
5. Later rinse your hair with cold water
Take fenugreek seeds, egg, and yogurt.
1. Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight
2. Now make this seeds to a thick paste
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of yogurt and one egg white
4. Add some water for required consistency to apply to hair
5. Now apply this mixture on your scalp to have a good nourishment
6. Leave this mixture on your hair for half an hour
7. Now rinse your hair with cold water
Take one onion and a cotton ball
1. Grate or grind the onion to extract a juice from it
2. Now rinse your hair with warm water to open the pores of scalp
3. Now take a cotton ball, dip it in onion juice, then gently apply it on the scalp.
4. Let this rest for about 30 minutes on your hair. Then rinse with cold water
Take some Chinese hibiscus flowers and coconut oil
1. Take 10-15 Chinese hibiscus flowers
2. Heat the coconut oil and add hibiscus flowers to this oil
3. After some time Chinese flowers turn their colour
4. Now Let the mixture to cool down. Then extract the infused hibiscus coconut oil into a jar
5. Now apply this oil thrice a week to your scalp.
Take green tea bags
1. Dip 2-3 Green tea bags into hot water
2. Now let the solution to cool down
3. Now rinse your hair using this solution. It acts as a conditioner on your hair.
Take one or two eggs according to your requirement
1. Break open the eggs into a bowl
2. Now separate the yellow from egg whites
3. Give a good mix to have a nice consistency to apply on scalp
4. Using hairbrush or fingernails, apply this egg whites to your hair and scalp.
5. Let it rest for about 30 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water
Take some lemons
1. cut the lemons in half to extract the juice
2. Now filter this juice with a filter or muslin cloth.
3. Then add this juice to warm water.
4. Now rinse your hair with this solution, let the solution rest for about 5 minutes
5. Later on, you can wash it off with cool water.