Take some neem leaves
1. Add some neem leaves to a boiling water
2. Heat the water till the half gets evaporated and half gets infused with neem leaves
3. Now let this infused water cool down
4. Now rinse your hair with this mixture after the head bath. Again don’t rinse with normal water to get rid of infused neem water.
Take some Gooseberries and lemons
1. Extract the juice from gooseberries by grinding them
2. Now add an equal amount of lemon juice into it.
3. Wash your hair with warm water and let them dry
4. Now apply the mixture to your hair. Let that mixture to dry on your hair
5. Now rinse your hair with cold water
Take some yogurt, lemon and honey
1. Beat the yogurt to have a smooth consistency
2. Now add 4-5 tablespoons of honey (add according to requirement)
3. Then add lemon juice to the above mixture. Now give it a good mix
4. Apply this mixture to hair. Then let this mixture to dry on hair
5. Later rinse your hair with cold water
Take fenugreek seeds, egg, and yogurt.
1. Soak 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight
2. Now make this seeds to a thick paste
3. Add 3-4 tablespoons of yogurt and one egg white
4. Add some water for required consistency to apply to hair
5. Now apply this mixture on your scalp to have a good nourishment
6. Leave this mixture on your hair for half an hour
7. Now rinse your hair with cold water
Take one onion and a cotton ball
1. Grate or grind the onion to extract a juice from it
2. Now rinse your hair with warm water to open the pores of scalp
3. Now take a cotton ball, dip it in onion juice, then gently apply it on the scalp.
4. Let this rest for about 30 minutes on your hair. Then rinse with cold water
Take some Chinese hibiscus flowers and coconut oil
1. Take 10-15 Chinese hibiscus flowers
2. Heat the coconut oil and add hibiscus flowers to this oil
3. After some time Chinese flowers turn their colour
4. Now Let the mixture to cool down. Then extract the infused hibiscus coconut oil into a jar
5. Now apply this oil thrice a week to your scalp.
Take green tea bags
1. Dip 2-3 Green tea bags into hot water
2. Now let the solution to cool down
3. Now rinse your hair using this solution. It acts as a conditioner on your hair.
Take one or two eggs according to your requirement
1. Break open the eggs into a bowl
2. Now separate the yellow from egg whites
3. Give a good mix to have a nice consistency to apply on scalp
4. Using hairbrush or fingernails, apply this egg whites to your hair and scalp.
5. Let it rest for about 30 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water
Take some lemons
1. cut the lemons in half to extract the juice
2. Now filter this juice with a filter or muslin cloth.
3. Then add this juice to warm water.
4. Now rinse your hair with this solution, let the solution rest for about 5 minutes
5. Later on, you can wash it off with cool water.